What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 581 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 238 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Where does this leave us now? Are we going to have to sell Branthwaite this window?

My worry will be whos paying for the stadium to be complete?

Will branthwaite or the onana fee be used to pay the stupid pay day loans that kenwright and moshiri have lumbered us with like the Gordon money was used for?

MSP was a serious buyer, but frankly it is depressing that a legitimate buyer like Friedken couldn't get past the 777 debt. It also portends more uncertainty in the months to come, no one will touch the club without having the that resolved.

I know mate. I know.

Litigation in the US is costly and long too.

It's up to Moshiri to sort this mess he created

I guess there might be a hope that once the 777 position is clearer they might try again... they have seen everything now and if that's the only issue once that is resolved things can happen.

They are linked with the club now and will want wants best for the money they are owed.

Not easy and this isn't the end I don't think.

Yeah she is very reputable and knowledgeable when it comes to matters pertaining to the club

But often being close to the club can mean they relay what the club want to hear.

Absolutely not saying that's the case with her, but it's an inevitable consequence.

You can only report/say what you understand/hear - and if that understanding comes direct from the club...

MSP was a serious buyer, but frankly it is depressing that a legitimate buyer like Friedken couldn't get past the 777 debt. It also portends more uncertainty in the months to come, no one will touch the club without having the that resolved.
But Why?. From what I have read, Moshiri doesn’t want much for the actually club. I think it was Bobble that said he only wants like 50mil. So any potential buyer is paying Moshiri the figure he wants, and then has to finish the stadium and sort the debts out. So say that comes to around 500mil, that’s about right for a PL club anyway, so what am I missing?.

They paid off 158 million in debt and aren't serious? Does not compute.

They didnt "pay off £158mil debt" though. The debt has effectively been transferred to TFG.

I suspect they have seen an opportunity to either:

A: Get the club for a song perhaps believing the 777 deal can be paid off on the cheap

B: Take on the debt to generate a nice income with the stadium around the corner.

Have 777 assets been frozen? Are they operational? Has there been a court ruling which states they cant be paid back?

If not then why didnt TFG simply pay them?

But Why?. From what I have read, Moshiri doesn’t want much for the actually club. I think it was Bobble that said he only wants like 50mil. So any potential buyer is paying Moshiri the figure he wants, and then has to finish the stadium and sort the debts out. So say that comes to around 500mil, that’s about right for a PL club anyway, so what am I missing?.

Potential liabilities that arise from the 777/ACap case with Leadenhall

That they on addition to the £200m could be chased for as a consequence of 777/ACap

If damages get awarded it, basically

As a consequence of the 777/ACap loan agreements etc

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back