What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
What does any of that have to do with due diligence?

The speculation is that TFG werent aware and various derivatives of this.

Ive merely stated that it would be a fortnight to complete light DD which would have brought all this into the open. But the odd thing here is that it was already in the open.

Happy, even delighted to be proven wrong on this but it appears as though TFG didnt want to pay off any further debt.

Which means they wanted to kick the can down the road...what we surely prefer is to get the debt down further and then take out a long term loan against the stadium.

The weird thing for me is that they could pay off all debts and then take the loan to pay themselves back once the stadium was built. Its then like a 6month process.

This will be the reason. They only paid off MSP because they had to.

Good luck telling that to the bedwetters who will use this to bash the club as usual.

Lets hope Staveley brings in some Middle Eastern Royalty and leaves these penny pinching Americans in the mud.

He asked them to reinvest & they pointed out the calamity of the litigation of 777 & Acap - hence he has stopped the buyout, but is leaving the cash he has given us to get it back off the next buyer who will have to be outside the USA , because of that litigation ....
Got you! Cheers Joey

Moved house yesterday so I've basically been out of action for over a day.... Just checked Twitter briefly and what the actual hell is going on?!

I'm getting images of Moshiri in a mankini flashing through my mind now!

200w.gif

What does any of that have to do with due diligence?

The speculation is that TFG werent aware and various derivatives of this.

Ive merely stated that it would be a fortnight to complete light DD which would have brought all this into the open. But the odd thing here is that it was already in the open.

Happy, even delighted to be proven wrong on this but it appears as though TFG didnt want to pay off any further debt.

Which means they wanted to kick the can down the road...what we surely prefer is to get the debt down further and then take out a long term loan against the stadium.

The weird thing for me is that they could pay off all debts and then take the loan to pay themselves back once the stadium was built. Its then like a 6month process.
My reading of the press reports is that until the litigation has been determined we don't know what the obligation is with regard to the 777 investment

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back