What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Outside of a man and his dog on social media platforms, I don't see or hear much anger towards Moshiri. Most of the fanbase can appreciate he has tried his best and that the Ukraine War has snookered the club.

Dont let the minority of bedwetters on social media hoodwink you my friend.

Weird that, because you said the other week he was trying to spite the fans after all the abuse he’d been receiving.

And that's the last thing we need. A guy like that is going to interfere in football matters too. I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case where he has majority ownership already.
I dont know, seems like the first thing we need, someone willing to challenge the obviously corrupt authorities. Fans were screaming for that while we rolled over and took it.

Hes basically fighting two very obviously corrupt groups. Defending your club as an owner should do has NO relation to interfering with football matters, that's a made up correlation.

Everton will look to secure a new lender for the debt owed to The Friedkin Group if a takeover isn’t completed before the end of the upcoming season, sources have told Football Insider.

The Friedkin Group – spearheaded by Dan Friedkin – was handed exclusivity in June after agreeing a deal in principle with owner Farhad Moshiri to take on his 94.1-per-cent stake at Goodison Park

That's all we need more loans no sell the club Farhad moshiri

Everton will look to secure a new lender for the debt owed to The Friedkin Group if a takeover isn’t completed before the end of the upcoming season, sources have told Football Insider.

The Friedkin Group – spearheaded by Dan Friedkin – was handed exclusivity in June after agreeing a deal in principle with owner Farhad Moshiri to take on his 94.1-per-cent stake at Goodison Park

That's all we need more loans no sell the club Farhad moshiri

it’s just circles is it’s that!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back