What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 582 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
They don’t play in a league nobody watches don’t be silly .
And they are still a team from Rome , the capital city of Italy . Already competing regularly in European competition.
I’m sorry , but if anyone thinks we will be first to the trough over Roma they are being incredibly naive.
They didn’t even think we were worth buying when they had the chance.
Nah not for me, ta .
( not that any sale will take place anyway 😉)

They didnt see the need in paying £200m if they didn't have too. Not that we werent worth buying.

Rome being a capital city means nothing, its not like over here with London.

Roma arent some European super power. They arent ac Milan, inter or juve. Theyve won 3 league titles their whole existence. Their a avarage European side that occasionally gets CL football but are just as likely to not qualify for Europe at all.

If you dont think buying a premier league team doesnt make you top dog then i dont know what to tell you. We have more income finishing 17th then roma will finishing 6th.

Comparatively with the PL to serie A no one watches serie A. Its not A draw thats why theres no fight over tv rights for there matches. That means the advertising and sponsorship deals are bigger for PL teams because of exposure.

Lyon are a bigger club then roma. If textor buys us do you think we'll be second fiddle to lyon?

Well their loan agreement will dictate what rights they have with the company

It'll be extensive given they were (or "are") seeking to acquire said company

I've invested in venture capital investments

I'd never invest without having significant say or a place on the board

Something Textor is missing at Palace incidentally ("significant say" even if he has a board place)
But why would you want a say when normally you
Don’t care not bothered

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back