What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 594 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 245 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.1%

• Total voters

Hang on, wasn't he saying last night that he expected Textors takeover to gain momentum this week?
To be fair to Myers I think this was always how it would play out…. Friedkin would wait til the final stages of a rival bid then decide whether to step in or not.

So Al probably wasn’t wrong when he said Textor was advancing, just that he then advanced to the point where Friedkin stepped in. Things change fast.

Assuming that TFG get it over the line do we expect Dyche to be bulleted straight away like that have just done at Roma with Di Rossi?

Textor said he would fund transfers in January, what do we think TFG would do / what's their track record on taking over Roma?
Reports over the weekend suggested that it was their CEO who gave him the bullet, ultimately. She's since resigned.

Mangala's getting recalled from his loan in Jan.
I’d not be surprised. Although we’ve been down this road before. Albeit I’d be confident TFG will complete now if it’s as advanced as this given they have already done due diligence and must be confident there’s nothing left to scare them off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back