What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Do RMF have any way to block this deal like they did with MSP with this change of control clause they have in their contract?
Dont think so because will be agreed the loan will be paid with this takeover. We didnt get the full details from the msp bid i think they only wanted a % of the club not the whole club

Seems a long way off at the moment.
Period of exclusivity but no agreement to buy the club at the moment ?
After which the PL have to do their obligatory checks ?

Think the big difference is if Friedkin wants to complete the deal the checks should be a formality. It’s not like 777 who couldn’t meet the PL’s conditions.

I’m assuming exclusivity implies a deal has been agreed in principal subject to all the due diligence being completed and Friedkins people being satisfied.

These lot don't seem to have the same kind of red flags as the previous lot. So hoping the sale and the procedures on the side of PL are done and dusted soon (14 weeks is it?).

So @davek
You're not happy with a anti environmentalist, whose a Republican running our club.....But you are "happy" with Arab owners who might cut off you're head, or castigate you for being Gay, or maybe cut you're hands off for stealing, what a strange hill to die on. You have turned I to a weird poster to say the least Dave, well plod on and don't let me stop you..

Very different bid this. 777 were buying through leverage (never mind their dodgy business record), Friedkin Group are buying with their own money

PL will wave it through “in weeks” … if you believe the BBC report

Very different bid this. 777 were buying through leverage (never mind their dodgy business record), Friedkin Group are buying with their own money

PL will wave it through “in weeks” … if you believe the BBC report
Read something quoting Alan Myers saying about 8 weeks.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back