What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 697 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
As Everton fans we'll know that we can't trust this news until they've owned us for 3 years or more.

How I feel

I’ll enjoy moments when things start to happen, like confirmation of loans cleared, commercial deals signed, firm interest in signings suggesting we can spend up to whatever our PSR limit is, possibility of a sane plan of a managerial replacement amongst other appointments

But overall I’ll be sceptical for quite a while. I don’t trust this club to do anything right.

Will our debt get wiped out and we can spend 1 billion like chelsea were allowed to?
No but going to be a hell of alot better by the look of it by getting alot of the loans off the books. Think still be some debt but well a hell of alot healthier when you look at the books then. Hard give a real timescale but well even at the end of this season us still in the league ect should see more postive trend in the books. With an upscale far easier with the loans out of way, will be more who can explain more add in a possible naming deal for the stadium aswell.

Will our debt get wiped out and we can spend 1 billion like chelsea were allowed to?
I love how Chelsea were 'punished' by the FA into selling to another multi billionaire group of investors who were then allowed to spend a billion and a half on players and not worrying about breaking any financial rules. What a simply terrible punishment, how I pity them.

Meanwhile at Finch Farm...

IMG_4905.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back