What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
Aye mate but you can make a point and move on. Otherwise it manopolises the thread a bit 👍

It's purely the result of the damage they've done to Everton (the loans and the interest on them etc)

It's caused huge anger about it:rant:

It's enormous if it is correct that Friedkins are going to expunge them

It will help the business and the club enormously.

Going to hold my hands up and say I don’t know much about the potential new owners.

Anyone more knowledgeable than I know if they are big enough and well resourced enough to run two big football clubs?
Running a football club is not easy, I hope we don’t become the younger, forgotten about brother to AS Roma.
More money in the premier league in comparison to serie A. I’d say we are at least equal to Roma in their ‘projects’. Would like to see both teams do well for our greater good. But there will be problems in the future when we are competing in Europe together (hopefully).

You think Jim white resents alan meyers, because he's no longer Moshiri's parrot for spewing generic business and club info from Moshiri's camp? I think Jim actually questioned Moshiri's business acumen rightfully so mosh snubbed him for a more malleable media piece

Btw everyone on X send as much proof as you can find to our old mate Ross, poor sod is still adamant it’s not happening, despite every news source local and national, Bobble, the club and Friedkin confirming everything

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back