Votes: 731 71.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 260 25.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.7%

• Total voters
Nice Battlestar Galactica reference
giphy.gif

Not over the moon about a multi club model but it’s a million miles better than Moshiri, Kenwright or a Middle Eastern religio-fascist regime.

So when do we start selling hotels to ourself?
Can’t wait for us to affiliate with an MLS side so I can experience painful reversals and missed chances in my own natural time zone

I do find this thread quite amusing. No purchaser is buying everton for the good of the club. They all have reasons that suit themselves whether that be financial, self promotion, sports-washing etc.

The days of a club our size being owned by an evertonian who wants the best for everton are long gone
You are right, however what you're overlooking is that in order for their investment to be successful they will need to turn Everton into a successful club. They won't just buy Everton and sit on it, or worse watch us get relegated with not try to stop it in January by buying new players. Even Moshiri, despite going about it all the wrong way, invested heavily in the club.

I do find this thread quite amusing. No purchaser is buying everton for the good of the club. They all have reasons that suit themselves whether that be financial, self promotion, sports-washing etc.

The days of a club our size being owned by an evertonian who wants the best for everton are long gone

Sheikh Mansour isn't a die-hard City fan. I don't care who they support myself.

You are right, however what you're overlooking is that in order for their investment to be successful they will need to turn Everton into a successful club. They won't just buy Everton and sit on it, or worse watch us get relegated with not try to stop it in January by buying new players. Even Moshiri, despite going about it all the wrong way, invested heavily in the club.
Unless Friedkin is the Mel Brooks of business and Everton is his version of the Producers....

Cazoo was our largest shirt sponsorship at the time, we then increased that with Stake, making that the largest.

I've no idea what your getting angry at the club for when they're reporting our biggest ever sponsorships as the biggest ever sponsorships. What exactly do you want them to do?

"A warm welcome to Stake, our new shirt sponsors. We did have Cazoo, but Stake has given us just a litte bit extra, not much like, pennies in the grand scheme of things, but we just thought f##k it, let's sack off Cazoo for Stake anyway"

Unless what your actually angry at is random people claiming they know stuff when they don't, which is a bit like shouting at clouds for blocking the sun tbh.

They (within the club) mislead people. Persistently.

They made out that it was a huge revenue increase. It wasn't. Gullible people in the fanbase believed them

Continue to do so, and don't want to hear things that they think is "negative"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back