What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 713 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm think they're head and shoulders above everyone else reported to have made a credible bid.

I also like what I've read they've done at Roma.

But who knows?

Think it's vital to resolve the uncertainty, and have ability to spend in Jan.

Goes to prove that the Textor noise the last couple of weeks was just that

Noise

Look what happened last time when a meddling owner took charge...and this lot are more of the same.
Treat them with caution not enthusiasm.

Once bitten, twice shy.
Who would have been better to take the club over none of the groups looked any better. All of them have red flags that make you nervous. I agree we should not go over the top but at the same time is a fresh start so you have to give them a chance

Good.

Now get in and get rid of every single leech who has attached itself to this once great club and get people in who will get this club up and running and back to where we belong.

This club needs more than it's fans to keep it alive, so get the right people in and the fans will be onside with them.
100% this - fresh start and a clean slate is needed!

No mate. I'm vigilant from day one. That's the only way to come at this.

They are meddling owners.

They are here to financially exploit the new stadium and through it the fans.

They're the owners of multiple clubs and they'll place us in Roma's shadow...as will the world's media.

They are all wrong for us.
There’s vigilance and then there’s a being a miserable mood hoover.

All owners meddle to some degree -
I’ll see what these actually do before kicking off.

We were getting stung on BMD anyway, no matter which millionaire/billionaires arse was sat in the boardroom seat - I think most of us are ready for that, and I know I am prepared for a day where I may be priced out of going the football, I have been at Goodison for several years.

We are already in Romas (and many other clubs) shadow, we are a laughing stock. The only thing this deal has the potential to do is get us out of those shadows and get us back to where we feel we belong - challenging for league, cups and in European competitions - being a serious, well ran, strategic football club, as we where under Sir John.

Should we have stayed with moshiri then?

Are there any potential owners who are “right” for us?

Stability off the pitch will be a huge relief. Stability on it would be even more so. Hopefully this gives everyone in and around the club an emotional lift and dour Dyche uses that and Branthwaite’s impending return to raise the standards on the pitch. COYB!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back