What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 698 69.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 262 26.3%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
100% this - fresh start and a clean slate is needed!

We as fans need it mate, I'm sick of the incompetence, the "stick with us narrative" from people who aren't good enough in their role to ask Everton fans to keep going to the well to fetch the water. I'm sick of them. I want these to come in and one by one strip every single under performing dosser from this club.

With the right people, professional people, armed with a fantastic fanbase and a new stadium, there's a solid foundation for us all to start from.

I don't want ANYONE who was directly or indirectly involved with Everton via Kenwright or Moshiri to be kept in position as there's not one of them who would be confident enough to be held accountable for their piss poor performance and believe they'd retain their job.

If it's true that it could be sorted in the next few weeks, I reckon that there's a possibility it's done during the next international break, if not very very close to...meaning that if Dyche doesn't get results against Palace and Newcastle, he may well be shown the door in that period.
Hopefully he gets the results…. and is still shown the door 🙂

No mate. I'm vigilant from day one. That's the only way to come at this.

They are meddling owners.

They are here to financially exploit the new stadium and through it the fans.

They're the owners of multiple clubs and they'll place us in Roma's shadow...as will the world's media.

They are all wrong for us.
Nothing gives me more confidence that this will be a success than this statement

Does this mean that we can start to be positive again?

From the shitshow of prospective owners, Friedkin definitely looked to be the 'least worst' option.

We as fans need it mate, I'm sick of the incompetence, the "stick with us narrative" from people who aren't good enough in their role to ask Everton fans to keep going to the well to fetch the water. I'm sick of them. I want these to come in and one by one strip every single under performing dosser from this club.

With the right people, professional people, armed with a fantastic fanbase and a new stadium, there's a solid foundation for us all to start from.

I don't want ANYONE who was directly or indirectly involved with Everton via Kenwright or Moshiri to be kept in position as there's not one of them who would be confident enough to be held accountable for their piss poor performance and believe they'd retain their job.
If it doesn't happen now it will never happen. Huge moment in our history.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back