What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 724 70.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 260 25.4%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.7%

• Total voters

Damo, dont have me visiting the vaults to bring out your swooning on over the newly arrived Iranian overlord...

Go to the vaults. I know what's in them.

Isn't a "force multiplier" someone who will repay these ludicrous debts to someone like Rights and Media Funding with massive interest costs?

It's going to allow us to save £30 million a year + going out of the door for no return. Immediately @davek

A few issues out fanbase will have is communicating with fans.

Is the Director of Football used in-between as a voice to the fans and visa versa from the board?

Also was there a jump in prices on tickets with their takeover. I see you have a big leap in attendance which isn't a problem for our fans but pricing out might be.
I would like hear off both the ceo and the dof would be good get updates on the club to us fans.
It's the first thing I would do if I were Friedkins coming in with capital.

It means our club gets £30 million+ a year in interest costs that we are having to find - each year - back in our pockets and it's no longer dead money

That's all on Bill Kenwright (and Moshiri, but mainly Kenwright)

£30 million a year + in interest costs. Makes me weep 😥

For what exactly? So they could sign useless players like MAUPAY etc

All their vanity.

Wouldn't know how to run a business if it slapped them in the face :rant:
Yeah is crqzy reading seeing what state the loans the club has bought in

What's your take on Friedkin Group immediately repaying the Rights and Media Funding loan we are paying £30 million a year interest on? @davek
shrug.gif

He's talking bs mate, that's the same bloke that did the Southgate rumour.

The leagues own rules state the process should take from ten days up to a maximum of four weeks, with the average time being two weeks.

There's also a lot of chat that they've already been checked out and approved in the summer.

I mean, a group who already down football clubs, and have circa 11bn-13bn sales a year are going to be fine for the PL I suspect.

8hrs ago:

View attachment 274396

"The complexities around the sale of Everton appear to show no signs of reducing."

2hrs later:

View attachment 274397

7a9dca745b9a9c65edd548.09877098_.jpg

Oh well, better luck next time Esk lad.

Never known anyone to have a knackered if being proven so wrong almost instantly anytime he tries to sound like he knows something and states it as fact.

It's actually something if you tried to be that bad you'd struggle to manage it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back