What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 699 70.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 26.2%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
They cut prices right after COVID. Since the reopening the stadium has always been sold-out.

Roma is 7th in Europe for attendance despite average league results in the last 5 years.

I think they'll raise the prices in the future because demand has grown unexpectedly. Before COVID average attendance was way lower despite better results on the pitch. I suspect this is due to the fact many more women and young people attend. The percentage of women and teens is much higher than pre-covid. In general, curva sud aside, it's a younger, slightly quieter audience. Imho they succeeded in turning the stadium experience into something trendy.

As for food and drink, a bit more expensive, but we have to take inflation into account. Prices for food and drinks are high in the Monte Mario stand. Together with CONI and Lazio they rebuilt the interior of the Monte Mario stand, which is now a luxury stand with 5 stars restaurants, sky boxes and so on.

For the average attendant the prices are ok.
You're the most helpful outside fan I've seen on an Everton board. Makes me happy we're brothers now :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back