• 👍

Votes: 713 70.5%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 261 25.8%
  • 👎

Votes: 38 3.8%

• Total voters
who? Rooney the manc ?
I don't know Stubbs but I know a person who works at Man U who told me that Stubbs was often drinking there and shooting his mouth off about anything that was going on at Everton.
My rs brother in law has a season ticket in the main stand and he said his works out at £47ish a match, just over £900 a season,
Would we pay more than Liverpool? You'd like to think not, but who knows
If you consider the name of the team then at least double is reasonable.

but didn’t the 200 mill that they lent

meant that who ever bought us would of had to pay them the money back

so TFG have now cleared any money we owe to anyone?

I believe the talk is @matty1878 at the moment:

1. Their loan will be converted to equity.
2. They will repay the R&MF loan immediately.
3. The 777/ACap loan has an agreement in place for repayment that will be put before the US court over the Leadenhall Case in Q4 2024 (@Neiler suggested December)

So it seems that we are paying down a lot of the current loans and that loan to equity injections are going to be made by Friedkin Group (incl. "stadium financing" related - which I believe is £60 million still outstanding to finish financing the stadium completion).

Point is that Moshiri is getting little. Ran out of time. Friedkin Group waited him out, and got agreement with ACAP. Moshiri, wanted to be free of these debts due over the next year. Seemingly does not have the capital to afford Everton any longer to the necessary scale.

Hence = "distressed seller"

Seemingly there was no "plan" as people at the club have claimed

3. The 777/ACap loan has an agreement in place for repayment that will be put before the US court over the Leadenhall Case in Q4 2024 (@Neiler suggested December)

So it seems that we are paying down a lot of the current loans and that loan to equity injections are going to be made by Friedkin Group (incl. "stadium financing" related - which I believe is £60 million still outstanding to finish financing the stadium completion).

Point is that Moshiri is getting little. Ran out of time. Friedkin Group waited him out, and got agreement with ACAP. Moshiri, wanted to be free of these debts due over the next year. Seemingly does not have the capital to afford Everton any longer to the necessary scale.

so basically all this is good? and we can spend in jan?

My rs brother in law has a season ticket in the main stand and he said his works out at £47ish a match, just over £900 a season,
Would we pay more than Liverpool? You'd like to think not, but who knows
I agree. But the loans are going to need to be repaid and also they know that the fans are desperate to get their seats in the new stadium. There is a waiting list for season tickets. They could easily charge on average £50 a seat which equates to around £900 per season ticket. . I’m guessing the south stand will probably average lower and the west and east stands slightly more.

Have read some conflicting stuff on the R&MF one. Some say that's being paid off immediately, but some say it's only partially being paid off initially.

It's late, so I'm probably forgetting something important, but something at the back of my mind says that it was R&MF who were the first ones to torpedo a takeover deal for us as their terms must give them a veto of some sort on change of ownership? Would be surprised if they were happy to be repaid completely up front as they're losing millions in interest, but no idea if they have a say in that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back