The Golden Generation!!....it's on guys it's on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can all shout from the rooftops that we've got a better squad than the RS, but as long as we don't show them come Sunday it is totally irrelevant.

It' s about time to claim our stake as Merseyside's top dog.

Every fibre of my being is trying to stop my fingers from typing this, but I feel unusually confident for Sunday.

I actually cannot wait, and I usually spend the week before the derby curled up in a ball in a dark room.

If we loose our next 2 games we will have a [Poor language removed] squad and a [Poor language removed] manager again. In reality we have got a strong squad with outstanding young players Barkley stones delafeou Galloway Besic lukaku garbutt browning all under 22 with the right mix of experience aswell as a great manager

We have great potential and we have it in Depth

But We still need the experienced players to help the younger ones

All I will say is all this potential comes with a price, and that is losing these players to the Sharks of the premiership

We will be able to fend them off in the interim, but long term it will be difficult

Let's hope this new era brings us the rewards we all want.

It does look very promising with the squad we have, so let's hope they are allowed to prove themselves.

Let us not forget some of the abuse Barkley recieved

Every fibre of my being is trying to stop my fingers from typing this, but I feel unusually confident for Sunday.

I actually cannot wait, and I usually spend the week before the derby curled up in a ball in a dark room.
Ha your alright mate. They're due a hiding off us. Lets just hope its on Sunday

Look at Gomez only a kid I know and has a couple of good games
And the lfc obsessed media already have him in the England team

Yet Galloway has looked better over a longer period and against tougher opponents

Aye, one need look no further than the discrepancy between Gomez' and Galloway's press to confirm their suspicions about the English sports media

Status
Not open for further replies.