Holgate
Gomes (expiry of contract)
Dele (expiry of contract)
Danjuma (end of loan spell)

Offer New Contracts to:
Coleman
Godfrey
Calvert-Lewin

Apologies if I've missed anyone out - I'm undecided on Young & Harrison. We must try to keep Branthwaite & Pickford too.
I agree with most of that but Coleman and Young can go. They are both too old and past it

Who goes ?
Who comes in?
How much do the club need to bring in and how much of that will be released for new players?
And do we even have a DoF to oversee all this ( has Kopite Kevs contract been renewed)?

I would be surprised if more than one of Pickford, Branthwaite,Onana and DCL are here next season and even more surprised if our transfer budget is more than 25%of what we receive in transfer fees.

Grim times ahead.

I think Jordan Pickford should go, he's suffered enough and keeping him at the club any longer could see us violating the Human Rights Act and incurring a further points deduction.

Branthwaite £31m to Manchester United (£25m upfront, £6m in add-ons).

Onana £44m to Paris Saint Germain (£30m up front, £10m in staggered payments, £4m in add-ons).

Calvert-Lewin £12m to Aston Villa.
lol, theres a zero percent chance Branthwaite goes for that. At anything less than 50m its pointless to even sell him because its not worth it versus 3 years of play.

Hopefully selling Onana & Maupay will be enough to see us through, especially with big earners like Gomes & Deli Ali off the books. Can't see us spending pretty much anything.

Imagine there's a couple of youngsters not in the first team squad we'll be happy to cash in anything for like the previous seasons.

We'll only sell Braithwaite this season if a massive offer comes in and Pickford if we truly are down [Poor language removed] street.

We sadly will be selling Branthwaite - especially if he makes any England appearances over the summer. Clubs know the dire financial situation Everton is in and will offer significant up-front payments for him this summer before he becomes totally unaffordable with his development. So we will end up selling him for far less than what he should go for, but with almost all of it arriving up-front, rather than staggered over 5 years.

I'm thinking we could fetch £70mil for Onana, £10mil for Patterson, £15mil for Maupay (probably from Brentford) and if we could get £20mil for Holgate and Keane - that would be excellent business.

The most important thing is getting new owners (preferably not 777 Partners).
I would be absolutely shocked if we got anywhere near those amounts for these players, with the exception of maybe Patterson who is still young with some upside. For Onana, I'm thinking £50mil, maybe even £45mil since we likely need to move him by 30 June. For the others, maybe half or two-thirds. I think about a 30 year old Conor Coady going for £7.5mil last year and Keane and Holgate are pretty poor. I agree in that it certainly would be good business if we got the amounts you suggest, but I feel the reality will differ. Just my personal thoughts, hopefully I am wrong.

Onana will be leaving for £60m to balance the sheet. Should sell Holgate, Keane and Maupay to get some money in.

All other important players will stay.

Ndidi coming in for free to replace Onana.

Release wage thief Ali, Gomes and Lonergan. Young should go too. Should save £300k wages per week out of these.

Renew contracts of Coleman and Gana for one year. Should give extensions to Calvert-Lewin and Godfrey.

Should only take Harrison on loan again. To spend £20m on him is ridiculous.

Will sign a couple of freebies and loans as new recruitments.
I hope we can get Ndidi, but I am thinking he may have better offers elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back