The Green Man on saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in the Green Man on Friday night. I fully intend to carry out a quality control test on the bitter, just to make sure they don't serve any old rubbish on saturday.

I will be in the Green Man on Friday night. I fully intend to carry out a quality control test on the bitter, just to make sure they don't serve any old rubbish on saturday.

I gave the landlord a call the other day just to have a verbal interview with him regarding matchday, I dont want anyone to fuk that day up so here goes. The pub is Blue and only blue, he is erecting a massive marquee in the gardens in case it pisses down. There are going to be numerous "micro" bars selling cans around the gardens as the inside will more than likely be choker. So my intentions are to take my own instead of paying £3 a can when you can get a crate in asdas for £12 (hmm might buy a few and sell them myself!)

See you all there just waiting for my flag to dry, you will notice it! Oh nearly forgot Green Man opens at 8am closes at 11.30am for one hour and then reopens to show the game to the unlucky ticketless blues.

See you all there

If you lads are going the Green Man,then I'll come over and introduce myself.
I gather you'll have a GOT banner on display.(y)

I gave the landlord a call the other day just to have a verbal interview with him regarding matchday, I dont want anyone to fuk that day up so here goes. The pub is Blue and only blue, he is erecting a massive marquee in the gardens in case it pisses down. There are going to be numerous "micro" bars selling cans around the gardens as the inside will more than likely be choker. So my intentions are to take my own instead of paying £3 a can when you can get a crate in asdas for £12 (hmm might buy a few and sell them myself!)

See you all there just waiting for my flag to dry, you will notice it! Oh nearly forgot Green Man opens at 8am closes at 11.30am for one hour and then reopens to show the game to the unlucky ticketless blues.

See you all there

was thinking of sneaking crate in and just going to the marquee, would we get away with it or will it be an expensive pint 20 times?

JULIO WOULD LOVE COME SAY HI, BUT SCARED BEING CLOBBERED BY GOAT. TRUCE IF BUY BEER AND PORK SCRATCHINGS? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back