The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a young lad at Goodison an opposition player was rolling over injured all the game - then big mouth blue, boomed out shouted at their trainer -

FGS just dig a hole & bury him there it would be quicker as he is going down injured every five minutes... :D

After Barry Horne scored his wonder goal against Wimbledon the guy behind us shouted "Great goal Horne but you're still s**t". Both funny and true, although he did improve under Royle

Lower Bullens at the height of the Ashley Cole/ Cheryl Tweedie drama. Cole goes to take a throw in and some wag yells "She's a national treasure, how could you?!"

We need a tonic. An Everton themed pick me up.

What are the funniest shouts you’ve ever heard at the match? Or even anything amusing, Everton related.

I appreciated words may need to be changed to avoid liberal use of asterisks.
This is exactly the kind of tonic we need. Nothing like terrace humour and the Toffees do it the best!

F2365ED6-A222-449B-BE8C-710837454A60.webp

Was at Villa away in 1987 when we won 1-0 (Sheedy) , had a seat in the main stand. When Sheedy scored i jumped around like a madman but was soon stopped in my tracks when a meat pie come flying from about 8 rows back and smacked me straight in the side of the face which then run all the way down onto my Blues shirt. It was a shot of the highest order and caused a laugh amongst fellow Blues and Villa fans.

There was this one time Bill Kenwright lost the plot and said Evertonians got their woman CEO in a headlock in an attempt to divert attention from a fan protest.

Those were the days...

Lower gwlady’s singing ‘how wide are your teeth’ at Charlie Adams when he was warming up.

Moment of silence.

Someone shouts ‘how wide is your arse’

Even Adams gave a wry smile.

Not a shout but one of the funniest things I saw at Goodison. Was in Top Balcony vs City when brown shoes was here. Anyway pre match City are warming up at Park End, Joe Hart either saves or kicks the ball into the stand and hits one guy square in the face. Hart walks over the the hoardings and puts his hand up to apologise and the guy does the slitting throat sign back to him. Hart keeps trying to apologise and the guy keeps threatening him back, showing him the fingers etc. Eventually stewards come and take the guy away to get checked out as has a bleeding nose. 5 or 10 mins later he comes back along front of the stand and takes his seat, Hart sees him and again goes over hands up apologising and the guys straight back at him with the slitting throat and v's.

First 20 mins of that game I was watching him more than the pitch expecting him to run on and give Hart a kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back