• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Incredible Hulk on ITV1 @ 8pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk is gash.

Best not say that at a football match, or Porto will complain about you:

The opportunity for Manchester City's supporters was too good to pass up. Their team were on their way to a 4-0 win against Porto and the opposition had a striker going by the name of Hulk who was showing signs of frustration. "You're not incredible," the home fans sang.

Hulk, real name Givanildo Vieira de Souza, certainly did not look like he had superhuman powers as Sergio Agüero inspired City to a 4-0 victory to send them into the next round of the Europa League with an aggregate 6-1 victory.

Porto, however, have not seen the funny side. The Portuguese club are now preparing an official complaint in which they will ask Uefa to open disciplinary charges against the Premier League leaders – and they are denying it has anything to do with an apparent humour bypass.

Rui Cerqueira, the club's spokesman, said the matter would be reported on the grounds that City's supporters had acted in an improper way. Hulk had also been targeted with chants of "cheat" because of the Brazilian's tendency to look for free-kicks and Porto will claim he was the victim of unsporting behaviour that warrants an official investigation.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/23/manchester-city-hulk-unsporting-porto

Moyes wanted to sign Hulk when he was at that random japanese team didn't he? If he stopped falling over he'd be more ace.

He's your favourite player isn't he. I'm
Surprised he's not moved in yet. He's a class act. Some great games on tonight

Can't believe I missed this but he signed for Zenit St Petersberg for €60m in September...scored tonight.

WTF????

Zenit??? Where did they get €60m from? Okay I won't ask.

Would of loved to see him in the Premier League.

Gutted here.

Can't believe I missed this but he signed for Zenit St Petersberg for €60m in September...scored tonight.

WTF????

Zenit??? Where did they get €60m from? Okay I won't ask.

Would of loved to see him in the Premier League.

Gutted here.

Don't they pay him and Witsel something insane? And loads of there Russian players got pissed off about it? Or something?

Don't they pay him and Witsel something insane? And loads of there Russian players got pissed off about it? Or something?

Yeah I read that. I think it's getting nasty as apparently the Russian players are getting neglected which historically is a big "no no" for Zenit.

We need to get Hulk out of there Ijjy ffs. I can't believe someone in this thread posted that moyes was looking at him when he was in Japan. Screwing.

Ffs Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back