The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else had a rubbish experience ordering this with Everton Direct?

Pre-ordered the kit for my lad when it was announced, thinking it would be with me on release day. Everton Direct twitter thought this was absurd and said "no, it will be dispatched on release day" - every other company in the world arrange for preorders to come on release day.

Never mind, one sad son, but he can deal with a few days delay....its now a week later and eventually it has been dispatched by Everton (on Wednesday 9th) but now the tracking number doesn't work and the company must have stuck me on an ignore list 'cos the wont respond to me now.

Absolute shambles.

Could have gone to a shop and bought it...oh wait. You cant do that because of the awful deal the club signed on this...terrible, terrible customer service.
It's a crap deal.
And you have to pay for returns.
The sizes are wrong,also.
Missing a trick of folk just casually buying a top.

How do Hummels kits fit? Adidas XL are fine, Nike are tighter. The first couple EFC Umbro jerseys were fine, but the RONKO year was shorter than than prior iterations.

Want to order the new away kit while in the States, but make sure the size is right, particularly as I've maybe added a couple pounds being stranded in a 550 sqft apartment for the past five months while having quality Brazilian craft cerveja delivered on the weekends.

How do Hummels kits fit? Adidas XL are fine, Nike are tighter. The first couple EFC Umbro jerseys were fine, but the RONKO year was shorter than than prior iterations.

Want to order the new away kit while in the States, but make sure the size is right, particularly as I've maybe added a couple pounds being stranded in a 550 sqft apartment for the past five months while having quality Brazilian craft cerveja delivered on the weekends.

Hummel kits run small.

I’m in a similar boat to yourself mate, I’d usually get a large in things and tighter fitting tops I’d be a XL. I tried on the new away kit over the weekend and the xl was fine on the top half and probably alright midriff but I don’t like things glued to my stomach so tried on the XXL which was like wearing a tent. There’s a big jump between XL and XXL

Reactions: obc

I would say they are fractionally larger relative to the preceding umbro shirts. A more comforting fit if you will.

Reactions: obc

Thanks all. Not thrilled that the XL to XXL game is so large. I like loose clothing, great for hot, humid weather... but don't want to wear an EFC mumu. If nothing else, will be added incentive to hit the gym once back in Brazil when I should be fully vaccinated. (Didn't dare over the last six months)

Tired of the whole gamble of it all. Footie kits are the closest I as a man have to deal with what my wife goes through buying women's clothes, where what a Size 3 or Small is varies wildly.

Adidas great, Nike a little tight, Puma make the kit equivalent of Speedos, Marathon was ok, Umbro was fine then got short. Whatever Italian company that did Guarani's kits when I was in Paraguay were so f'in tight I gifted my XL kit to a wife of my friend who liked footie. She's like 5'7" and maybe 110 pounds... and it was a little loose. Had to migrate up to double grande. And that is tighter than my Adidas xl kits.

Thanks all. Not thrilled that the XL to XXL game is so large. I like loose clothing, great for hot, humid weather... but don't want to wear an EFC mumu. If nothing else, will be added incentive to hit the gym once back in Brazil when I should be fully vaccinated. (Didn't dare over the last six months)

Tired of the whole gamble of it all. Footie kits are the closest I as a man have to deal with what my wife goes through buying women's clothes, where what a Size 3 or Small is varies wildly.

Adidas great, Nike a little tight, Puma make the kit equivalent of Speedos, Marathon was ok, Umbro was fine then got short. Whatever Italian company that did Guarani's kits when I was in Paraguay were so f'in tight I gifted my XL kit to a wife of my friend who liked footie. She's like 5'7" and maybe 110 pounds... and it was a little loose. Had to migrate up to double grande. And that is tighter than my Adidas xl kits.

I had to get a size up for the shirts last season just for the waist though; it seemed to suck in a bit more there than the rest of the shirt. Like a V shape fit really.

maybe will go doble and if that much bigger save for the colder days to wear over a sweatshirt or something. wonder if (giant sportswear company based in the US whose name is redacted due to secondary meaning) has any from last year to try on and at least get an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.