The Late Show...With Your Host, Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolly - Wish we'd of had more time at Southampton this year mate, hope its all good with you lid too.

All good apart from old age and poverty mate.

Hopefully we'll all be on a European tour next season, somewhere where the ale is cheaper than it is in Southampton !

Just woke up after a very strange dream. Entered a bus stop, a wood covered structure. Couple of people there including a women in her early twenties. She suddenly exclaims, " Oh, I think I've forgotten to lock the door ; I work in a building society." "Don't worry" , I say, "I'll help you". So, off we go and she goes a little ahead up a slight incline into an alleyway. She reaches the corner at the top and waves me up. Having second thoughts I start to move away and run. Suddenly there's a screaming noise, I turn around and there's a whole bunch of women bearing down on me, including one wearing purple aiming a karate kick, shouting, " Give us your money". It's at that moment I remember I have bundles of money upon my person, and also know that my attackers are all Serbian. The strange thing was that at the time I'd just come from a rural pub in the middle of nowhere in Wales.
Well, time to try and get back to sleep and hope to find out what happens - you never do though.

Dreams are brilliant aren't they.
That sounds like the classic 'cant escape' dream. I used to get those a fair bit in different ways. Worse one was being attacked by something and finding your arms are stuck to your sides. Yeew, gives me shivers just thinking about it.
Best dream ever, and one that I can only remember having a couple of times, is the flying dream. Actually knowing how to fly. For me it was like Superman and all you had to do was jump off the ground and do the same thing with your legs as you would treading water in a pool. Amazing. I remember waking up actually thinking I could still do it for a couple of minutes. Tempted to go outside and have a go. Best dream ever that.

Dreams hey! Wierd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back