The left back question

Two left backs in the squad. Your preference would be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like us to go for Andy Robertson from Hull City. Played for Dundee United (the team I support up here). He was actually playing amateur football a few seasons back, handing out programmes at Hampden when Scotland played Belgium. Had a sensational 18 months for us then went to Hull.
Now a scotland international and playing for Hull.
Anyway, This kid will go far in the game. Fantastic young player.

I'd like us to go for Andy Robertson from Hull City. Played for Dundee United (the team I support up here). He was actually playing amateur football a few seasons back, handing out programmes at Hampden when Scotland played Belgium. Had a sensational 18 months for us then went to Hull.
Now a scotland international and playing for Hull.
Anyway, This kid will go far in the game. Fantastic young player.

Hes been linked before the move to Hull and also soon after he went there i think.

I personally think Martinez will stick with Baines/Oviedo (now hes signed a new contract) and either sell or loan Garbutt again. He's also said he wants Galloway to get 50 games at left back before moving centrally so thats another body there.

If we did end up signing a new LB then i think that wouldnt be a great move as it appears we have a goalscoring left back breaking through the youth system...Connolly i think (will be in the youth teams thread). He could come through just as Baines is hitting 33/34 years old...

Unlucky mate, better luck next term.
Yeah if we stay up! Gone from being European playing, cup winning to selling off the squad and being adrift at teh bottom. Not a great time!

Coming down with my mate to Everton vs Bournemouth on 30th April, Booked flights from Edinburgh (better than train/bus) and hotel in city centre so that will cheer me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back