The Lescott Poll

Sell Lescott, Play Lescott or Ruin Lescott

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And buy who ?

Been giving this a bit of thought. Cahill is out of the question I think. Wheater from 'Boro...I think he's a decent defender to be honest, and even Huth!

Both easily capable of filling the void Lescott will leave.

And if they don't, they'll get a kick up the backside when Jags is coming back, and I don't think they'll want to sit on the bench.

*awaits the "Their jarg them, their team went down"*. Yawwwwn.

The best thing about this is that Moyes said the only way Lescott would go is if he handed in a written transfer request, so Lescott is thinking about what to do and it finally takes him time to do his written transfer request thinking that he's off to City. Then Moyes just says NO!! lollol Thats Fooking hilarious lollol

Been giving this a bit of thought. Cahill is out of the question I think. Wheater from 'Boro...I think he's a decent defender to be honest, and even Huth!

Both easily capable of filling the void Lescott will leave.

And if they don't, they'll get a kick up the backside when Jags is coming back, and I don't think they'll want to sit on the bench.

*awaits the "Their jarg them, their team went down"*. Yawwwwn.

Dont mind Wheater mate. Think he'd come and all.

Play him against Arsenal, see how plays and then sell him if he's [Poor language removed]. Going into the first game of the season at home against one of the best teams in the league with Neville and Yobo playing at the back would be a terrible start.

Despite my sig , which I'll remove soon :

I'm still inclined to back Moyes and say keep him .
It is a statement of intent , and it shows once and for all that we mean business where transfers are concerned . If it doesn't work out , worry about it in the next window and stick him in the reserves untill he gets his head straight .

We have to be a little more forgiving I think .
Lescott is still a bit of a kid , and easily influenced . Moyes and the rest of the squad need to support him and get him through it in one piece .

I don't see any signings on the horizon in this window , and having money won't really help matters if players don't wan to come .

Well said.

Agreed.

The best thing about this is that Moyes said the only way Lescott would go is if he handed in a written transfer request, so Lescott is thinking about what to do and it finally takes him time to do his written transfer request thinking that he's off to City. Then Moyes just says NO!! lollol Thats Fooking hilarious lollol

don't think it was moyes who said they would sell if he submitted a transfer request, i think that was an assumption the press made (atleast i don't recall any direct quote to that affect)

I can't vote because I don't know what situation Moyes finds himself in. All things considered, I think the best bet is probably to keep him until January while we look for a solid replacement (I don't count Senderos as one).

Nice of him to ask while he's away. Sorry, but to me, that comes off as cowardly and disrespectful to the manager, club and supporters. If you want the money, at least have the balls to look us in the eyes when you ask for it. It's the footballer's equivalent of dumping your ex by way of a text message.

Weak...

I would sell him at Christmas when Manc. City is in 15th position and crying out for better defenders.

i think we should keep him and play him until 9 30 pm on 31st of this month in that time find and buy cover at 930 fone mc and say you can have him for 35 mill no negotiations if he goes he geos with a whopping profit i they choke on the price tough he stays looking like a fool

Sell him now hopefully at £22m. Pay Arsenal the £5m for Senderos out of our other budget and spend the £22m on another player (maybe Moutinho if you're Goat). NOW. No time to dither on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.