The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win the Gerrard song will come out and that will be justice enough for me. As for getting the win itself, if either team picks up a clean sheet they'll get three points, simple as. Whose defense do I trust more? ;)
Lets not sing it just as he's about to pull the trigger on a free kick this time.

Lets not sing it just as he's about to pull the trigger on a free kick this time.

Ill be in the concourse when we give away a free kick in that situation. As soon as we gave it away in the September game I used it as a toilet break as i didnt want to see it go in, but knew it would. Same on saturday when barry or besic take out coutinho as he runs at the defence. its like giving gerrard a penalty but we never learn

I won't be happy until Sir Stevie GBH is plying his trade in the MLS...even then he'll probably come back on loan and still score against us.

Hopefully one day the RS will fear Barkley as much...

Ill be in the concourse when we give away a free kick in that situation. As soon as we gave it away in the September game I used it as a toilet break as i didnt want to see it go in, but knew it would. Same on saturday when barry or besic take out coutinho as he runs at the defence. its like giving gerrard a penalty but we never learn
It was a total given and when the fans started singing I just. Why why why? Are you trying to make this even more painful.

I don't think steve g will start Saturday, I think lucas was rested and Henderson came on late last night. Lucas seems to be their in form DM at the minute, so I think the will start with lucas and Henderson.

Dunno if I'm happy or not that my lad wants my missus to go with him instead of me...He knows from past derbies that I do not deal well with defeat against the RS. Fume is not even close...anyways, my missus and my 7 year old are off the game and I've booked my space on the couch with a crate where I can fume to my hearts content! S*!t supporter or not, I absolutely hate derbies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.