The Most Everton Thing Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EFC football given away free in club shop on Boxing Day.
Tried to inflate but there's no air valve or inner tube. So, useless.
Everton that.

Everton That:

Getting knocked out of the champions league before it'd even started. I still remember Moyes on football focus (or MOTD?) drinking champagne like a whopper

We lose 3-2 after a two goal start...the RS win a pen and score in 6th min of stoppage time

Everton weekend that
Thank god they are so poor that it means they are now 7th instead of 8th because of that though. If they'd had the amount of luck in the season they came 2nd that they've had this year they would have won it by 15 points!

Everton That:

Getting knocked out of the champions league before it'd even started. I still remember Moyes on football focus (or MOTD?) drinking champagne like a whopper

Getting 4th that season is still our best achievement by a mile since winning the FA Cup in 1995, or arguably even further back than that.

It was the peak of what Moyes did and he deserves massive credit for it. The fact we got robbed by a corrupt referee and an organisation that wanted to ensure five English teams weren't in that competition that year doesn't dilute it.

Investment and Liverpool lose a cup final one weekend, lost at home to a 90th minute winner and they get that Pen the next.

I stand corrected, Everton that.

Reactions: kev
Status
Not open for further replies.