• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been a Clique investigator

They've manipulated this forum rotten down the years

That's the power the clique has @davek

Can make images disappear on here

Damo.

If there was an organisation on here that could disappear images, why am I still able to scroll back 50 pages and see the same screenshot posted by you 4,625 times?

There's one. I swatted.

Reckons they are "elite members" :dodgy:

View attachment 267380
It's funny that to you swatting involves deleting alot of followers from your twitter and implying taking legal action against a poster on a football forum.

To me swatting is what Bluelenny did to you that led to you running away from the forum with a leaving post because people are "unhelpful".

It's funny that to you swatting involves deleting alot of followers from your twitter and implying you legal action against a poster on a football forum.

To me swatting is what Bluelenny did to you that led to you running away from the forum with a leaving post because people are "unhelpful".

He's been "eliminated" and "dealt with"

I'm true to my word :bye:

There's one. I swatted.

Reckons they are "elite members" :dodgy:

View attachment 267380
Thanks mate. That addressed neither of my questions.

Who are these leading posters that The Clique plots against?

In which ways have The Clique been shown to try to take these leading posters down?

FYI - I will not accept a proclamation from you, that you are a leading poster.

Also, if you attempt you use @Moomin ’s Twitter antics as an example of trying to take you down, I will have no choice but to award the W to him because you’ve obliterated your own follower count and make your account private.

Thanks mate. That addressed neither of my questions.

Who are these leading posters that The Clique plots against?

In which ways have The Clique been shown to try to take these leading posters down?

FYI - I will not accept a proclamation from you, that you are a leading poster.

Also, if you attempt you use @Moomin ’s Twitter antics as an example of trying to take you down, I will have no choice but to award the W to him because you’ve obliterated your own follower count and make your account private.

He has no idea of my other twitter accounts

Neither do you. So the jokes on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back