The Next Step?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get it right, even thou we'v probably done things the right way. i.e built slowly not to break the bank an do a leeds. If we really want to keep up with the top 3 an the r/s spurs an even villa an newcastle we really,really,really need someone with money to come in an back us.

I understand all the pros an cons of it all, an up to now we'v done fantastic. But if we dont want to fall behind we need someone with plenty of cash to buy us an push us on to the 'next' level.

Plus why are we the only club in the top two leagues that can't find a investor with lots of doe?? I just dont get it. Makes me think BK just does'nt invite it.

I think your about right Sharpy.

But if I'm right when and if we move to a more accomidating venue I believe the suitors will be many. Everton will be a great investment in years to come but unfortunately its up to the total fan base and whether if they build it will they come. (Field of Dreams/Costner):unsure:

i love lee carsley........but, i think that the main difference between us and the top three, apart from their strengh in depth, is that we dont have a defensive mid who actually wants the ball at his feet. both carsley and neville will break up play all day and do an excellent job. but give them the ball and their limitations come into play. we can get away with it playing teams of our own, or lower standard, but not with the manu's of this world.
But, we might just have the answer in manny fernandez. if he buys into the moyes work ethic, then he is the man ! it was good to see that when he gave the ball away against chelsea, he was busting a gut to get the ball back . lets just hope the novelty doesnt wear off.

i dont think it will. remember that dribble that had Fabriglass on his arse? watch the tape, i like the way he wins the ball. ;)

I do remember that. Funny how the clips only ever show the bit on the ball rather than the tenacious tackling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back