The Nyarko moment

I nearly wrote 'a dress', but thought folk would think I'm having a pop at DCL. But you can imagine it based on some of what one sees online.
Ah, the difference between "shirt" and "skirt" is one letter.

Nah, only messing. People take this stuff too seriously. That young man is a multi-millionaire. Good luck to him. As bloodless as our players are - and as difficult as they are to be remotely enthused by - none of them deserve scapegoating. The man behind all of this is safely six-foot under. All we're seeing now is the final act of his theatrical tragedy.

Nah, only messing. People take this stuff too seriously. That young man is a multi-millionaire. Good luck to him. As bloodless as our players are - and as difficult as they are to be remotely enthused by - none of them deserve scapegoating. The man behind all of this is safely six-foot under. All we're seeing now is the final act of his theatrical tragedy.
Well said mate

The ghost of BK will haunt us for a long time to come.

They were culottes FFS.

The ghost of BK will haunt us for a long time to come.

Think it’s none recoverable tbh. We missed the marketing opportunity with the premier league being launched. We don’t have the billions of fans in other continent's

The whole set up is a farce. Either anyone can spend the same or shut up shop.

That moment in time when fan frustration overspills and someone becomestarget of discontent.

Will we see one soon? Who will be the human lightening rod?

I'd not be surprised by someone offering Calvert-Lewin their shirt.
It'll be at the Burnley game i'd say if we're losing, and Dyche will be on the receiving end of it. I'm being serious here as well!