The official deadline day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH im fukking well pissed off.....

But dont get me wrong, im really happy with the players brought in. It's just the fact that we diddn't even spend the Lescnut cash.....

Kenwright needs fukking off sharpish....

http://evertonblogcouk.blogspot.com/2009/09/everton-transfer-rumour-may-defour-be.html

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Everton transfer rumour: may Defour be with you?

This is an unconfirmed rumour only at this stage...

Steven Defour [21] the Belgian Standard Liège player is rumoured to have signed for Everton. He is highly regarded as a creative play-maker, with outstanding vision

For the 2007–08 season, despite being only 20 years old at the time, the right-sided Belgian international was Standard's captain.

Defour said:

"...in training I've become a better player by working with players like Conceição and Rapaić. They give me advice, but they also listen to me. I've already criticized Conceição. Sérgio accepts my criticism as he realizes I am a good player."

During the 2007–08 season Defour received the Golden Shoe, the official award for most valuable player in the Belgian League, of the year 2007. The form that won him this award would continue as Defour led Standard to the Jupiler League title, for the first time in 25 years.

Lets hope the source is correct!

TBH im fukking well pissed off.....

But dont get me wrong, im really happy with the players brought in. It's just the fact that we diddn't even spend the Lescnut cash.....

Kenwright needs fukking off sharpish....

Without knowing all the facts mate we need to stop and think. be realistic, look at the facts, look who else has strengthened and look at how we have strengthened.

And Notts. Co. now as well

Steven Defour (born 15 April 1988 in Mechelen) is a Belgian footballer who plays for Notts County for whom he signed from Standard Liège on 1st September, 2009. He is well known for his playmaking ability and vision.

If Defour would come, or go to... anywhere at all really I'd be immensely shocked. If he were to come here though, and the rumour is true, I think I'll go run around naked for a bit.

If Defour would come, or go to... anywhere at all really I'd be immensely shocked. If he were to come here though, and the rumour is true, I think I'll go run around naked for a bit.

Don't tell Chico or Goat that.:unsure:

When you type in Defour in google now, this is what you get....he gets around hey

Steven Defour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaSteven Defour (born 15 April 1988 in Mechelen) is a Belgian footballer who played for Standard Liège until his last-minute transfer to Everton on September ...

But when you click on that link, there's no mention of Everton

Guess that's why there is still an "air" of possibility, bloody wikipedia again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back