The Official site's new look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualityNSNO

How much for the pair?
Thoughts?
Even though it's still in BETA, I personally think it's rather good, about time we got a makeover.

Edit : sorry if this has already been discussed...

e-ticketing could have been altered a little. e.g. if you are logged in it could give you dates that you are eligible to purchase aways, so you don't have to do the adding up on your fingers thing. I just clicked a link to purchase city away tickets ?
  1. you can't buy aways on e-ticketing
  2. they aren't on sale yet

if you could click that you want them, then it could do it automatically when you become eligible & send you an email to confirm that you have got them, it should be able to do all of this automatically.
At least this season though the tickets are put on your fan account automatically when you purchase, and each persons individually so there should be none of the previous business, where if someone didn't hit the button...you didn't get the credit and couldn't get it added retrospectively.

a little more "edgy"... kind of nice... never hurts to spice things up with some change

Colour wise I love it, and its live now. But, unlike the old one, I can't lot into work unless its added to the white list by the Council's admin. Oh, yes, I can see that happening. May not be EFC's fault.

Got home, and I now get strange notices on my pc about unsafe sites. I like it, but sad I can no longer log into it from work.

Colour wise I love it, and its live now. But, unlike the old one, I can't lot into work unless its added to the white list by the Council's admin. Oh, yes, I can see that happening. May not be EFC's fault.

Got home, and I now get strange notices on my pc about unsafe sites. I like it, but sad I can no longer log into it from work.

blackberries are wonderful things :D

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.