The 'Post Funny stuff' Thread

1/ Jesus mate lighten up, it wasn’t a tantrum. I agree it a good post.

2/ I have never claimed to speak for everyone, so I’m not sure where that comes from. Again it’s lighthearted.

3/ Not sure what spelling I’m supposed to note. Please clarify.

4/ Don’t be so condescending.

Here you go, if you are that interested:

1: Shouty upper case reply came across very tantrum like. Not sure what you 'agree' about as I never claimed it to be a good post, it's just a post.

2: The reason I wrote that, was because you replied with "it does'nt work" (note the spelling again... we both know what I'm talking about). This came across as you arrogantly suggesting that because, in your opinion, you felt it didn't work, then that was it, it just didn't work full stop. I just pointed out that it just didn't work for you.

3: Clarify the spelling mistake? Well we both know that's not going to be possible now, don't we?

4: Goodness, the irony. One of the reasons I haven't replied sooner is because it took me a while to look up what 'Condescending' meant. Oddly enough, I was directed to your post.

Now, I have no interest in going back and forth with you on this matter... so I won't.

1: Shouty upper case reply came across very tantrum like. Not sure what you 'agree' about as I never claimed it to be a good post, it's just a post.

2: The reason I wrote that, was because you replied with "it does'nt work" (note the spelling again... we both know what I'm talking about). This came across as you arrogantly suggesting that because, in your opinion, you felt it didn't work, then that was it, it just didn't work full stop. I just pointed out that it just didn't work for you.

3: Clarify the spelling mistake? Well we both know that's not going to be possible now, don't we?

4: Goodness, the irony. One of the reasons I haven't replied sooner is because it took me a while to look up what 'Condescending' meant. Oddly enough, I was directed to your post.

Now, I have no interest in going back and forth with you on this matter... so I won't.
Jesus Christ fella lighten up

Mate. It was over a week ago....
tenor.gif

Have you considered therapy?

Well, since I've suffered from mental health issues all my life, I've not only considered it but had to have it. Thanks for asking. But I don't know what the problem is in replying to the guys' post. If he didn't want a reply, why post in the first place?
I'm not sure he was expecting a reply a week later from someone still hung up on an apostrophe accidentally being mistyped.
This is the 'post funny stuff' so maybe you're finding this funny.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back