The 'Post Funny stuff' Thread

He`s 17.

He`s not into guitar bands or electronica one bit, which is what I mainly listen too.

I developed all my own musical tastes on my own, apart from a bit of soul - Dionne Warwick, Glwadys Knight etc, which came from my mum

Clockwork Orange him, if he won’t accept it through choice then repetitive conditioning is the only answer. Pavlov the crap out of him

These are not really that funny, but I forgot I made these during the early period of the pandemic (April 2020) when we were all stuck at home with nothing to do and no clue what to expect.

I realized that being at home 24/7 was like being stuck on a long-haul flight--it gets old rather quickly, and eventually, out of boredom, you reach for the absolutely inane, milquetoast in-flight magazine, featuring some of the dumbest writing in the industry.

And then it struck me...why not make an in-flight magazine of my house. So I made these magazine covers with the intention of printing them out and gluing them onto real magazines to leave on my coffee table to make it look like I had a full-fledged glossy in-flight magazine of my house...until I realized that I wouldn't have visitor for like another year.

In any case, here are the covers.

View attachment 216416

View attachment 216417

View attachment 216419
Bender: the stay-at-home drinking app
lollollol

26-F1-AE89-4-B3-A-4-A3-E-8982-26-E027-B2-B722.jpg
Haha. My poor Canadian wife was so confused by American cheese when she moved to the States. Apparently in Canada goes by the “processed cheese” moniker.
Canadian bacon was another good one—it’s basically substandard ham

Honestly don't get these reactions. Mine would be - oh a misdiagnosis , they're alive, can I help. Is it because people are superstitious and they lose sight of reason (ghosts etc)?

I’ve seen to much walking dead, I’d brain it, make a break for weapons, set up a settlement which I ruled with an iron fist, enforce prima nocta and prey on the weak

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back