The power brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblue

Player Valuation: £60m
We are now in as big a mess as we have been for some time and I wonder who is seen to be responsible for getting us into this mess by the power brokers at Everton.
Is it Moshiri,Brands, Kenwright or somebody else ?
More importantly, I wonder who is going to be making the decisions over the next number of weeks.

We have been told that Silva was a Moshiri appointment, although we don't know for sure, if so we can only hope he will let somebody else make the decisions in future regarding team matters.
If Marcel Brands was responsible or at least in agreement with the appointment then his credibility has been tarnished and I feel the manager has certainly been left in place longer than he should have been.
It is difficult to know what influence Bill Kenwright has these days ,if any.

We are now in as big a mess as we have been for some time and I wonder who is seen to be responsible for getting us into this mess by the power brokers at Everton.
Is it Moshiri,Brands, Kenwright or somebody else ?
More importantly, I wonder who is going to be making the decisions over the next number of weeks.

We have been told that Silva was a Moshiri appointment, although we don't know for sure, if so we can only hope he will let somebody else make the decisions in future regarding team matters.
If Marcel Brands was responsible or at least in agreement with the appointment then his credibility has been tarnished and I feel the manager has certainly been left in place longer than he should have been.
It is difficult to know what influence Bill Kenwright has these days ,if any.

All this talk about the manager in most threads...

But no one can answer 1 simple question...

Apart from Richarlison who can score 10+ goals?

All this talk about the manager in most threads...

But no one can answer 1 simple question...

Apart from Richarlison who can score 10+ goals?
At the moment we cannot attack properly or defend properly. However, a different formation, the return of some confidence, a manager that knows how to get results and the team could be transformed.
I would be much happier to have four or five players scoring a number of goals than just one scoring a lot.
Last season Richarlison and Sigurdsson scored a lot of our goals but neither are scoring this season and the way we are set up and the tempo of our game at the moment that won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.