The real MOTM vs Hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogtank

Player Valuation: £750k
So I wasn't able to see the match live but saw the replay later on FSC. I went out of my way to conceal the outcome to keep the experience fresh. Fun game to watch and I'm so happy I was able to see it. Now on to the real MOTM Yank Style!

Sure Pienaar was amazing.

Yes Arteta scored 2 and caused an own goal. Ruled the midfield and all that.

But Landon with a goal and a nice assist! No.. he's not whom I speak of here. Although I was so happy he had the chance to redeem himself. Such a great strike. That assist to Rodwell wasn't bad either!

THE real MOTM "moment of the match" was was Neville on the right wing with loads of space performing a stepover to the amusement of the crowd! I loved it. The whole crowd went YEAAHH!! Cracked me up!:lol:

So I wasn't able to see the match live but saw the replay later on FSC. I went out of my way to conceal the outcome to keep the experience fresh. Fun game to watch and I'm so happy I was able to see it. Now on to the real MOTM Yank Style!

But Landon with a goal and a nice assist! No.. he's not whom I speak of here. Although I was so happy he had the chance to redeem himself. Such a great strike. That assist to Rodwell wasn't bad either!

THE real MOTM "moment of the match" was was Neville on the right wing with loads of space performing a stepover to the amusement of the crowd! I loved it. The whole crowd went YEAAHH!! Cracked me up!:lol:

Got to agree, Cap'n Pip's stepover was one of the highlights yesterday. :lol:

He's doing those regular these days, deffo practices them in his back garden, can just see him doing 'em and muttering to himself "feckin ronaldo, feckin' nani, here 'ar gaz watch this, here y'ar i'll do it this time"

shows how much they were sitting back off us when we got the ball as well cos when it came to him and the whole ground dod the now customary "shoooooooooooooooooooot" he had time to think "go on then, i will" we shout it to hibbo as well but he thinks it's "shooooooooooooooe"

i think the lads played really well today, in fairness to
hull they were absoloutly '[Poor language removed]!' bit hard to to pick a motm for me
arteta 2 goals arguably a hatrick? maybe not.. but if it wasnt for the
cross we wouldnt of got it, yakubu played really well yes .. he missed a pen but the cross he done was ,fúcking boss lar! also won the pen
the way heald up the ball was great.. just a shame the lad never got himself on the scoresheet, pienaar/baines as always never 'usually'
have a bad game peanuts flick 2 arteta spot on! the way he can takes the piss out of the opposition .. love it, also heitinga great game lid!
seems to know what hes doing, theres only one player id go against
ANICHEBE.. why is he in our team? hes just a marucs bent in midfield
come on moyes lad get him out! WELDONE BLUE BOYES
ohh and neville keep it up lar. ull be in cappelos mind in the upcoming weeks we all new you had it in you, shame you didnt get yaself on the scoresheet!

Ha, Phil was awesome yesterday

1) The Step over and the reaction
2) The crowd shouting shoot everytime he got it
3) And my personal favourite was him shouting "USA USA USA" whilst hugging Donovan for his goal celebration! Frickin brilliant stuff

How hard is Rodwell too, I'm pretty sure he picked LD up above his head with one hand....

How hard is Rodwell too, I'm pretty sure he picked LD up above his head with one hand....

Yeah, that kid's physique is amazing. Don't be fooled by the baby face- he'd knock Gerrard out with his little finger.

Lads350_687668a.jpg

Last edited:
also, loving heitingas attitude! standing taking the free kick
ref taking the piss! as asual so hietinga kiks it against the ref
in other words , what you playing at! and the time yakubu
didnt pass and hes standing there of his rocket! IS RIGHT JOHNNY LAD

The straight men are wobbling here!

Rodwell sparking Gerrard out? The shape of things to come.

Knock him out then take his England place. Sounds like a plan.

Johnny H .

If he stays for ten years , Ill be Little Curly Johnny H - Sorry all-time hero . Uny messin' - !!!

P.S. What about Nev's , U,s,a , U,s,a to the St. End when Landon scored ???
Also quality .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back