The ressurection of Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he be any worse than what we saw on Saturday evening ?

People are talking about signing defenders and forwards. I think midfield is our biggest problem at the moment.
It is neither a defensive midfield or an offensive midfield... I don't really know what they are doing.

the rest of this season should be used for one of two (no third option should be considered):

1. playing as many youth as possible (DCL, Kenny, Davies, etc.) to gain experience and determine if they can be counted on to be good bench players for next season.

2. playing as many disappointments as possible (Tosun, Morgan, Walcott, etc.) to "advertise" them.... that is, hope that somehow they manage to put together a string of a few decent games, to hopefully lure some poor decision makers at other clubs to buy them in the summer.

Morgan. What went wrong lad?

Are you really happy just collecting 100s of thousands every month and having daily keep fit classes thrown in for free, when you could be in front of all those fans booing you?

He has already shown us what he's made of.
images

Nuff said.

Would he be any worse than what we saw on Saturday evening ?

People are talking about signing defenders and forwards. I think midfield is our biggest problem at the moment.
It is neither a defensive midfield or an offensive midfield... I don't really know what they are doing.

They don’t know what they are doing ether.

I know that schneiderlin isn’t the answer though. In fact, he is last on my list of fringe midfielders to be put in behind davies, McCarthy and Baningime.

Status
Not open for further replies.