The Run In

72 points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad's an Arsenal fan. If that final game for us is gonna be as massive as I think it will be, one of us will be in tears and for once I'd like to not say "Everton, that".

Even though it's actually possible, and we're kinda in form, you'll squash it before we get going? Could be 3 points closer at the weekend ya know mate.

All he has to do is win every game.

Should be easy for a "better" manager....shouldn't it....?

6 games remaining, max 18 points available, which would bring us to the magic number of......72 points.

Burnley H
West Ham A
Chelsea H
Swansea A
Watford H
Arsenal A

Can it be done? Put your money where your Everton is.

72 was not the magic. 2012-2013 we got 63. The fraud improved it by 9 points and there was the free fall thereafter.

Will break the GD+22 record and the most PL goals scored in a season record though. It's a myth the attacking play under Koeman is no better than 2013-2014 because we are going to score even more. It's better actually.

...to be honest, there was a time before Christmas where I'd have settled for what we have now. I'm chuffed with how we've progressed in the last few months. Long may it continue. Predicting football matches in this league is so unpredictable though.

One game at a time.

Palace vs Chelsea and Arsenal plus the RS against Swansea and Bournemouth amongst others are prime examples

Not when Spurs and UTD haven't had to sack their manager. Also, not when you compare where Koeman found us compared to the position Martinez found us.

From 6th to 5th is worse than from 13th to 7th(minimum)
Stop contextualising stuff.

It makes your point far too cogent and coherent.

Stop contextualising stuff.

It makes your point far too cogent and coherent.
Correct. It's ludicrous, we got champions league with 61 points and didn't with 72. The points total is only relative to that years competition.

72 was great, an exceptional season. 47 and 44 were not (as predicted)

All he has to do is win every game.

Should be easy for a "better" manager....shouldn't it....?
That's nonsense Dave and you know it. Not every manager wins every game. Doesn't matter who they are. It's almost as if you don't like our Ronald...

Status
Not open for further replies.