Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Sam Allardyce fanboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/22/sam-allardyce-west-ham-manager-future-monday
Sam Allardyce will learn on Monday if he is to continue in his role as West Ham manager, but has revealed that he has no plans to attend a meeting between his agent and the club’s owners, David Sullivan and David Gold, because he will be on holiday.

The place he will be going away to is Casa St James, the holiday home he brought with his payoff when Newcastle sacked him! For a big man, Sam is remarkably skillful at landing on his feet, expect him to be back in employment by Christmas.

Reeks of desperation. Hope the scruffy belters go down, take equally scruffy neighbours with them and Boro dont come up with their empty stadium.

Good appointment for them. I like Fat Sam and he can get his revenge by beating the hell out of Newcastle.

Good luck mate. Prepare for a busy January window. Likes the windows does Sam.

*taps nose*

Hopefully he'll be looking at the likes of osman, hibbert mcgeady & pienaar, before giving consideration to the RS deadwood (ie almost everyone) and getting them something back.....

I can remember people wanting him has our manager,when Moyes left, shudder shudder.

I daresay there were people wanting him as our manager.

But precious few of them, if any, were Everton fans.

And if there was even one poster on here advocated Sam getting the job then I missed his post :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back