The Suarez Stamps - Mirallas & Distin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One arm up in the air summoning the physio as though he had a serious injury. All to con the ref. And he did.

Then he scored and they beat our ten men. Sh*thouse. And we allow it to happen every time. Lay a marker down, maim the little sh*thouse f*cking prick so he knows we don't stand for that.

One arm up in the air summoning the physio as though he had a serious injury. All to con the ref. And he did.

Then he scored and they beat our ten men. Sh*thouse. And we allow it to happen every time. Lay a marker down, maim the little sh*thouse f*cking prick so he knows we don't stand for that.
Sounds like a job for Gareth Barry.

Sounds like a job for Gareth Barry.

Shame this man still isn't around for that particular task.

41oi.jpg

I remember talking to some red on facebook after the rodwell red card, and he said he deserved it cause it was "reckless play." absolute load of crap

Watch this again.
If you aren't ready and angry and don't quite want to get one over the f**kers yet (why wouldn't you?)
Just look through this thread.
I'm fuming.

Dropped my daughter off at school this morning, headmaster had a ****e tracky top on.

"Should be a good game this weekend" I said.

"Yes, let's hope they don't make any bad decisions like the disallowed goal at the end that changed our season" he replied.

"you mean like Distin's perfectly good goal that was wrongly disallowed at Anfield" I replied.

..........silence........

Idiot's to a man, the lot of them

For all of his sh*thouse behaviour I've still not seen one player try and take him out. You'd think one grocky West Ham centre half would've put his knee out or something at least.

For all of his sh*thouse behaviour I've still not seen one player try and take him out. You'd think one grocky West Ham centre half would've put his knee out or something at least.

they cant catch him ffs. Vermins are slick as.

Seriously like, karma will bite him at some point, law of nature that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back