Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagna on 150k a week. To sit on a bench.

Sigh.

But at least Arsenal will give Jenkinson a chance and hopefully develop him into a good English right back which we've missed.

Sagna deal makes no sense. Same age and no improvement on Zabaleta and on a absolute wedge.
They signed him as a depth player, Zabaleta played a ridiculous amount of football last season.

He will also be able to go down as a home grown player which will be very useful for City after there FFP sanctions in the Champions League.

All of man utd transfer dealings have been a bit laughable since David Gill left tbh.

Also a bit odd that they seem to trial them in the press first before actually making a bid.

i was thinking in terms of him being their talisman and at a better team, but just realised, that's £2m less than what they paid for fellaini. can you imagine bayern trying to figure that one out.

agree with the gill part.

i was thinking in terms of him being their talisman and at a better team, but just realised, that's £2m less than what they paid for fellaini. can you imagine bayern trying to figure that one out.

Illegal drugs would surely be their conclusion. Isn't it what they originally offered for Fabregas last year - perhaps that is their default opening bid?

Will find it funny if it ends up with a better salary for schweinsteiger as @Pabbers suggested.

Hes 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back