Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance vidal will go to united now, real bayern n psg want him. He wont drop out of cl now, he is also on silly money at juve!

Not a chance vidal will go to united now, real bayern n psg want him. He wont drop out of cl now, he is also on silly money at juve!

PSG?????

Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world and would pay whatever it takes, Or are you forgetting Rooneys wages

PSG?????

Utd are one of the biggest clubs in the world and would pay whatever it takes, Or are you forgetting Rooneys wages
PSG have champions league and just as much money...and better weather.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him go to PSG over Utd. They don't offer Europe this year.

PSG?????

Vidal is on similar to rooneys wages now. They are not in the CL, that is important for a 28 year old

Vidal is on similar to rooneys wages now. They are not in the CL, that is important for a 28 year old

The new deal will reportedly see Vidal's wages increase to five million euros per year. A statement from Juventus read: "Arturo Vidal has signed a contract extension with Juve until 2017. Vidal is one of the most complete players in the world and can play in any role. His story in Turin began two years ago but he has already made a mark. We hope he will continue to write many more memorable pages in the history of Juventus."

Herrera's good and very important to Athletic but I wouldn't pay 30 million for him. Then again if Shaw costs 34 million....

Utd should really have gone for Ander Iturraspe. I'm glad they didn't.

I know Moyes wasn't the right man for the job...but I think he got well and truly shafted in the summer.

Fabregas and Herrera could've been there last summer if the price was right.

The new deal will reportedly see Vidal's wages increase to five million euros per year. A statement from Juventus read: "Arturo Vidal has signed a contract extension with Juve until 2017. Vidal is one of the most complete players in the world and can play in any role. His story in Turin began two years ago but he has already made a mark. We hope he will continue to write many more memorable pages in the history of Juventus."

That is net!

I don't think United's 'biggest club in the world' thing works for players. They don't have CL, they don't have Sir Alex, there is no certainty that they'll have CL next year. If you have a choice of Bayern, Real, Barca, PSG, Chelsea...and even City...I think you pick any of them over United. And probably Juve too.

I don't think United's 'biggest club in the world' thing works for players. They don't have CL, they don't have Sir Alex, there is no certainty that they'll have CL next year. If you have a choice of Bayern, Real, Barca, PSG, Chelsea...and even City...I think you pick any of them over United. And probably Juve too.

Not if the ££££ is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back