Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Between what he has done with the Jaguars and Fulham, Khan has to be one of the worst owners going. Given the structure of the NFL, having a team be that consistently awful takes a special talent.

With a salary cap you can get good in the NFL overnight. And even really really bad owners have had success at times (Cincinatti and Phoenix). Khan appears to be a decent owner, he doesn't appear to meddle in the day to day operation of the clubs.

Fulham needed to be relegated and have all old human corpses purged from that side. It was the best thing that could happen to them.

To be fair, if there was a club that deserved to splash the cash on genuine class talent, its Arsenal.

Those fans have paid through the nose for years and they've ran the club well.

They've always been class in the transfer market and I do want to like them more. I just wish they wouldn't wine so much.

Tuttosport “#MUFC in advanced discussions to land Arturo Vidal. Juventus anticipate €50m bid in next 48 hours”

how on earth are they doing this in spite of their restrictions on FFP? I thought they actually needed something like a negative net spend this window bc the fine was added into this years accounts?

Think your mistaken. They are one of the few teams who hugely benefit from ffp. I'm not too clued up as to why that is but it doesn't affect them what so ever which is why they were pushing it like Arsenal. Realisticly they could spend another 300m and not be in line to fail ffp due to their yearly profits.

how on earth are they doing this in spite of their restrictions on FFP? I thought they actually needed something like a negative net spend this window bc the fine was added into this years accounts?

I thought that was Citeh.

I thought that was Citeh.
Think your mistaken. They are one of the few teams who hugely benefit from ffp. I'm not too clued up as to why that is but it doesn't affect them what so ever which is why they were pushing it like Arsenal. Realisticly they could spend another 300m and not be in line to fail ffp due to their yearly profits.
Completely read that wrong as City, my bad.

Biggest kit deal in world football with addidas cushions a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back