Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The summer 14 other clubs transfers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to our ITKs/media reports (ie, LARGE pinch of salt)

Davies & Vorm in for Siggursson & between £3.5 to £5mn
Lascelles in

We need a LB & CH (or 2 if Vertonghen goes to Barca) so i will be quite happy with that (so far).

Of course it is probably all or mostly bollox.

According to our ITKs/media reports (ie, LARGE pinch of salt)

Davies & Vorm in for Siggursson & between £3.5 to £5mn
Lascelles in

We need a LB & CH (or 2 if Vertonghen goes to Barca) so i will be quite happy with that (so far).

Of course it is probably all or mostly bollox.

Why are you getting Vorm mate? I don't get it.

Why are you getting Vorm mate? I don't get it.

Friedel will be 3rd choice, he has probably only got one more season at the top level & he has taken on more of a coaching role.

We could end up playing over 60 games next season as well.

Friedel will be 3rd choice, he has probably only got one more season at the top level & he has taken on more of a coaching role.

We could end up playing over 60 games next season as well.

For sure, but you'd think Lloris and Vorm would want to be number 1 all the time?

Vorm will get the cups i imagine.

We generally play around 10 Europa games at least plus a min of 3 or 4 League/FA cup matches.

Also Vorm may be playing the long game. He knows that if (as is very likely) we dont get CL next season Lloris will move to PSG & the No1 spot will be up for grabs.

Caulker doesn't pick his teams too clever does he.....seemingly QPR,good chance of another relegation battle i'd have thought
Would've been better joining Spurs, I am sure Poccettino was in for him at one point.

I might be alone in thinking this but I reckon Hummells is overrated.

He plays like a 'quarterback' for Dortmund getting forward to often and trying Hollywood passes all the time, Subitic does most of the defending. Same for the national team, I think Boateng is the better defender and proved so in the final.

I might be alone in thinking this but I reckon Hummells is overrated.

He plays like a 'quarterback' for Dortmund getting forward to often and trying Hollywood passes all the time, Subitic does most of the defending. Same for the national team, I think Boateng is the better defender and proved so in the final.

Queue a torrent of rumours for him to replace Gerrard at Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back