The time for Everton is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article states the truth at this moment in time! That we are yet to see the money derived from player sales invested back into the squad in a sufficient manner, and that we are highly unlikely to break the top four if we do not do so.

If things change between now and the end of Jnauary, and we do have a proper go at strengthening the first team, then fair enough. But if we don't, then supporters shouldn't be ex-communicated just for stating the truth.

We will bring in some good additions, don't worry about that. Anyway it will all be fine in a few weeks time when we pump the other mob ;)

I don't think there is a perfect storm for us to get C-league footie. Arsenal (defo) and Chelsea (arguably) are getting better results that I expected. Liverpool are better this year. Man Utd is starting to right the ship. Plus Spurs for as lousy as they have been are right behind us. The bottom 10 have been right crap so if we go into a mini slump and we'll immediately find ourselves in 7th and out of contention for C-League.

I don't think there is a perfect storm for us to get C-league footie. Arsenal (defo) and Chelsea (arguably) are getting better results that I expected. Liverpool are better this year. Man Utd is starting to right the ship. Plus Spurs for as lousy as they have been are right behind us. The bottom 10 have been right crap so if we go into a mini slump and we'll immediately find ourselves in 7th and out of contention for C-League.

United righting the ship mate... since when, they had a piss easy run of fixtures in December followed by a terrible January so far, set to get worse as their away at chelsea and set for a tonking on the weekend, spurs are just having a new manager bounce its all that is

They're right though. We have got to end this window stronger and not make the same mistake we made last January eventually running out of steam towards the end.

The thing about Martinez saying CL football, he never meant this season, he meant over a period of time which will allow him to bring in the style of football, which is happening faster than we expected and strengthening areas of the squad. If we finish 6th or 7th this season it is still something to celebrate and something to be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.