The Weather Thread

Be careful out there went to pick my daughter up in melling last night got out car to knock at door because she wouldn't pick up phone, well I slipped fell on my chest bashing all my ribs and slid under the car ffs...no sympathy my missus daughter and son are still pissing themselves laughing...frank Spencer strike's again was the shout?‍♂️?lol be careful out there people

Be careful out there went to pick my daughter up in melling last night got out car to knock at door because she wouldn't pick up phone, well I slipped fell on my chest bashing all my ribs and slid under the car ffs...no sympathy my missus daughter and son are still pissing themselves laughing...frank Spencer strike's again was the shout?‍♂️?lol be careful out there people
My daughter is driving her car for the first time today in wintery conditions like this. I've said to start in second gear, keep revs low, and squeeze the brakes.

'Yeah, yeah! I'll be fine. I know how to drive,' was her reply. My nerves are shot due to her overconfidence , as her braking is often quite blunt (short and sharp).

You should be looking at increasing the distance of braking by about ten times.

My daughter is driving her car for the first time today in wintery conditions like this. I've said to start in second gear, keep revs low, and squeeze the brakes.

'Yeah, yeah! I'll be fine. I know how to drive,' was her reply. My nerves are shot due to her overconfidence , as her braking is often quite blunt (short and sharp).

You should be looking at increasing the distance of braking by about ten times.

Let a bit of air out of the tyres before she sets off, bit more traction and grip ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back