The Weather Thread

I live in an area that's gone from being surrounded in green fields to housing estates in the last 10 years. None of the new houses were built with swimming pools but after all the rain we've had recently every garden seems to have a swimming pool in it.

0_hFR_BRK_210220_floods.jpg

Forgive me if a thread dedicated to the weather already exists and I haven't seen it - but thought I'd start one given the absolutely biblical rain that's falling in the city currently..

Really hope we're in for a nice, long, hot summer personally!

I`ve been out running in it this morning, all off road, it was like running in a monsoon and swamp at the same time and I`ve run out of dry shoes to run in lol

I live in an area that's gone from being surrounded in green fields to housing estates in the last 10 years. None of the new houses were built with swimming pools but after all the rain we've had recently every garden seems to have a swimming pool in it.

This what happens when you build on a flood plain / fields, there`s nowhere for the excess water to go now.

I bet you left that hose on……

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back