Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The wet pants thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pants are absolutely soaked and I make no apologies for it.

I'm actually disgusted that we only have 2 what I consider senior centre backs on the books after Zouma was sent back and Jags into senior exile to Sheffield.

Even if they do manage to stay fit by some miracle there is absolutely no pace in the pair of them as a partnership.

There was the potential to crack the top 4 this season and now its already back to a fight for the 7th place trophy barring an injury free miracle and us turning into a free scoring machine.

There needs to be honest and transparent answers on how the club failed so miserably this window.
I don’t think we’ll have a better shot than right now at top 4. I actually would have been okay with signing unknowns with loads of potential on the wing and center half and hoping they pan out because at least we can say we tried. They didn’t have a viable backup to Zaha or Zouma at all.

I can remember a few times where I wet my pants in front of the whole class. Especially the time the teacher wouldn’t let me go in maths, so I ended up peeing all over my chair. It was like a waterfall pee ran down the chair leaving a huge puddle on the floor and my chair. The most embarrassing thing was as soon as I started to pee the whole class was watching and I couldn’t stop.

I can remember a few times where I wet my pants in front of the whole class. Especially the time the teacher wouldn’t let me go in maths, so I ended up peeing all over my chair. It was like a waterfall pee ran down the chair leaving a huge puddle on the floor and my chair. The most embarrassing thing was as soon as I started to pee the whole class was watching and I couldn’t stop.
Here is a thought

Why don’t you reserve this until we’ve played around 20 games. Then you can have your whine about the window.

And Kean around 18 months.

Teacher was out of order

Should of wee weed all over their desk mate

I've not been on here for a while and, stupidly, replied to a whinging post about Iwobi - suggested that the writer give the lad a chance and I got a "don't tell me what to do response" I though that the Twitterarti were a bit sensitive, but bloody hell, it's raging hormones here.
My "don't tell me what to do" post was a joke you utter baffoon. As I said at the time.

This window confirmed what I feared - Moshiri/the board are happy to tread water in 7-10 every season until the stadiums built.

Top 4/6 was wide open this season and to not at the minimum replace Zouma is dire from Brands who has shocked me today.

Given the circumstances Chelsea and United are currently in we should have been looking to make a statement of intent and go above them imo

Easier said them done. The market is difficult.

We have made a fair few good signings. We may even surprise you and do better than you think.

Easier said them done. The market is difficult.

We have made a fair few good signings. We may even surprise you and do better than you think.

Obviously I hope so, the Iwobi signing was just the straw that broke the camels back
for me - he is the definition of average, I detest him as a player

This window confirmed what I feared - Moshiri/the board are happy to tread water in 7-10 every season until the stadiums built.

Top 4/6 was wide open this season and to not at the minimum replace Zouma is dire from Brands who has shocked me today.

So, signing a player (Zaha) for 100m, who didn't even want to play for us, would have made you feel better?

So, signing a player (Zaha) for 100m, who didn't even want to play for us, would have made you feel better?

If he didnt want to play for us he wouldnt have handed a transfer request in mate.

Palace would have bucked imo had we gone back with £70 million + Tosun imo instead we chucked daft money at Arsenal for Iwobi who isn't an upgrade on Bernard.

If he didnt want to play for us he wouldnt have handed a transfer request in mate.

Palace would have bucked imo had we gone back with £70 million + Tosun imo instead we chucked daft money at Arsenal for Iwobi who isn't an upgrade on Bernard.

He did not hand a transfer request in because he wanted to play for us. Im sorry, I really do not believe he ever wanted to play for us.

And 28m is daft money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back