Their Fans

….they believe the hype, they are brainwashed by media love-in and the multitude of RS pundits. It’s easy to support them because of the hype but it means that support will always be fickle. I find it particularly weird how they refer to their players by their first names.

Season Tickets owned in bulk for tourist sales and big profits is fine but it’s not a sustainable model when times inevitable aren’t good. Local fans get out of the habit of attending knowing every game is on telly. A couple of really poor seasons will be a big test for them.

….they believe the hype, they are brainwashed by media love-in and the multitude of RS pundits. It’s easy to support them because of the hype but it means that support will always be fickle. I find it particularly weird how they refer to their players by their first names.

Season Tickets owned in bulk for tourist sales and big profits is fine but it’s not a sustainable model when times inevitable aren’t good. Local fans get out of the habit of attending knowing every game is on telly. A couple of really poor seasons will be a big test for them.

Hope they go through a big fall in standards see how gobby they all are off their perch

Hope they go through a big fall in standards see how gobby they all are off their perch
1962/63 when I was 5-6 years old they were a lost league side....never bothered about them - or heard of them till Shankly arrived... At School, it was 80 % Evertonians we were winning the title - then the curse blew in ....

Last edited:
Lots of my kopite mates / family are sound people, they just leave their senses when we talk about footy. They become quite unhinged and self righteous, it’s like being in an episode of black mirror. Full radio silence today..