Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodside

Player Valuation: £25k
Is everyone happy with Thellwells judgement on recruitment? Was he responsible for Maupay, Danjuma, Beto,for example. Adding Young for another year is bad in my opinion. He is a penalty liability. Harrison does not float my boat,either. Let’s see how the new boys do but on the evidence of yesterdays match at
Sligo we are no better than last year. Keane, Holgate and Maupay still a drain on our resources. Still too much hoofing the ball upfield.
Woodside

On the scale of Everton Kevin's....
1721494553296.png

Is everyone happy with Thellwells judgement on recruitment? Was he responsible for Maupay, Danjuma, Beto,for example. Adding Young for another year is bad in my opinion. He is a penalty liability. Harrison does not float my boat,either. Let’s see how the new boys do but on the evidence of yesterdays match at
Sligo we are no better than last year. Keane, Holgate and Maupay still a drain on our resources. Still too much hoofing the ball upfield.
Woodside
Stop cryarsing and looking to whip up hate for people in the club who are doing the best they can in an absolute [Poor language removed] show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.