Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best one we've had, makes Walsh & Brands look like Laurel & Hardy.

I'd scrap the DOF roll and buy a box of square pegs and round holes.

ICEMAN

Here we go again. We need a good midfield player and right back. yet Thelwell sees 2 more wingers required. Madness!

Here we go again. We need a good midfield player and right back. yet Thelwell sees 2 more wingers required. Madness!
We've got 4 players (Coleman, Young, Patterson & Holgate) Who can play RB to varying levels of inability. Unless one or two of them move on I cannot see us buying another.
For the two midfield slots (allowing space for McNeil and Harrison) we currently have Doucoure, Garner, Gana, and young Tim. That perhaps shows a more pressing need.

We've got 4 players (Coleman, Young, Patterson & Holgate) Who can play RB to varying levels of inability. Unless one or two of them move on I cannot see us buying another.
For the two midfield slots (allowing space for McNeil and Harrison) we currently have Doucoure, Garner, Gana, and young Tim. That perhaps shows a more pressing need.
Training vids suggest Roman Dixon too. Just to bring the average RB age back into the 30s.

No-one on here truly knows who Thelwell is looking at, vast majority of what is posted on here is pure conjecture so deffo not worth getting uptight about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back