Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

There maybe trouble ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then if that is the case, I'll reiterate my previous post, we need ONE boss...not this majority shareholder fluff.
Indeed you may well be right. However affable BK has been in his relationships with managers that was when he was boss.
Now he has to share power with someone with a very different mentality tensions are sure to emerge.

No football club is as idiosyncratic as EFC

The dysfuntionality of Everton is part of why I love them.

Everton that

PS ...that's as close to a haiku as I can muster

*Davek sets in for the long haul...

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

:p

It doesn't matter where you work, there are always workplace rumours and they are usually wrong. I don't see how someone's mate at FF would necessarily ITK on players contracts and it's just as likely to be a workplace rumour as anything else.
Thought ft was on skeleton staff as they've been given 2 weeks off??

RK had his wages doubled to come and would be giving up £12m if he resigned so I'd say it's almost certain he'll stay but for 2 more years max.
However if he was misled about the funds available for transfers and boardroom bickering leads to transfer market incompetence he'll be very angry.
Expect a public outburst before the end of August especially if we don't start well.

Money isn't everything I'm sure his reputation as a manager is.

You can imagine Kenwright fawning over bringing Rooney home and insisting local boy makes good Barkley stays, sentimental old luvvy that he is.

No room for sentiment now Bill, it's not your train set any more.

Move over and let the pro's run the club.

So us doing other deals relies on us selling Barkley?
shocked?

pinch of salt this OP thread but i can see the first player we sign for money will be following a sale this summer. not a martina type signing but genuine money will only be spent after we sell someone, nothing ever changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back